Bowhead (CURRENCY:AHT) traded down 13.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on February 12th. During the last week, Bowhead has traded 76.8% higher against the dollar. Bowhead has a market cap of $4.10 million and $112.00 worth of Bowhead was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bowhead token can now be bought for approximately $0.51 or 0.00005952 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8,670.91 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $849.24 or 0.09869390 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1,229.75 or 0.14291400 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $157.04 or 0.01829310 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $238.20 or 0.02774630 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $28.69 or 0.00333364 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 16.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $112.42 or 0.01306430 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $446.37 or 0.05187470 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.40 or 0.00109296 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aholee is a decentralized search engine for products, dedicated to online shopping worldwide. Aholee uses its own in-house blockchain, which is an Ethereum fork, for open collecting and indexing information from open sources with confirmation of authenticity based on blockchain technology. The AHC token is used to purchase items on the Aholee platform.Any AHC owner can purchase products using AHC in any store represented in the platform at the current AHC exchange rate to the currency used by the store. Any visitor to ahoolee.com can buy AHC, as this will give them an opportunity to get additional discounts from stores.”
Buying and Selling Bowhead
Bowhead can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is not presently possible to buy Bowhead directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bowhead must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bowhead using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bowhead Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bowhead and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.