Breakout (CURRENCY:BRK) traded 2.1% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 12th. In the last seven days, Breakout has traded up 39.3% against the US dollar. Breakout has a total market capitalization of $6.38 million and approximately $14,696.00 worth of Breakout was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Breakout coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.35 or 0.00004018 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex and LiteBit.eu.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Experience Points (XP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00050314 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $105.77 or 0.01207700 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00018489 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 69.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00006602 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.11 or 0.00035508 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00009501 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded down 34.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00017946 BTC.
Breakout Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Breakout Chain is Multicurrency Blockchain based platform. Breakout Chain allows the issuance of colored coins, pegged currencies and the deployment of smart contracts Break Chain's main currency is BreakCoin (BRK), which can also be used to gamble on the Breakout Gaming Platform. “
Breakout Coin Trading
Breakout can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Breakout directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Breakout must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Breakout using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Breakout Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Breakout and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.