Byteball Bytes (CURRENCY:GBYTE) traded up 5.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. One Byteball Bytes coin can currently be purchased for approximately $519.79 or 0.06063900 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptox, Cryptopia and Bittrex. During the last seven days, Byteball Bytes has traded 21.4% higher against the US dollar. Byteball Bytes has a total market cap of $335.38 million and $421,980.00 worth of Byteball Bytes was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012385 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $111.28 or 0.01298150 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004523 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00021171 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011680 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00049566 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 378.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002328 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 19.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.68 or 0.00334537 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.11 or 0.00106277 BTC.
Byteball Bytes Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Byteball is a decentralized database with it's own native cryptocurrency, Bytes, that unlike most does not require PoW or PoS mining and does not have a blockchain nor blocks. Instead, Byteball links transactions by signing the hashes from the previous transactions on the new one. These links between transactions form a DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph). Since Byteball has no blocks, there is no block size issue. Byteball can be used as a means to transfer value between users in a transaction, either with Bytes or assets that can be issued on the network or as a decentralized data base that allows users to store information within it. Byteball's currency, Bytes, are used to pay transaction fees in this network. Transactions can be meant to exchange value or to store any type of data. The transaction fees (Bytes) are relative to the Bytes used in the transaction, so if a transaction uses 500 Bytes, that's the tx fee that will be charged. This system gives the currency intrinsic value, each Byte is worth a byte of information that is stored on the network, which alows the system to scale according to its use. 1 GBYTE equals 1000000000 BYTES “
Buying and Selling Byteball Bytes
Byteball Bytes can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptox and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Byteball Bytes directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Byteball Bytes must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Byteball Bytes using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Byteball Bytes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Byteball Bytes and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.