Bytecoin (CURRENCY:BCN) traded up 4.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on February 12th. One Bytecoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0047 or 0.00000054 BTC on popular exchanges including Poloniex, Stocks.Exchange and HitBTC. Over the last week, Bytecoin has traded up 22% against the US dollar. Bytecoin has a total market cap of $868.37 million and $2.88 million worth of Bytecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $246.43 or 0.02834260 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000246 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.13 or 0.00036049 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00019000 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00033669 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012205 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded up 58.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002900 BTC.
Bytecoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bytecoin (BCN) is the first currency based on the CryptoNote technology and launched back in July, 2012. BCN protects your privacy with completely untraceable and anonymous transactions so it is deservedly called the next generation anonymous cryptocurrency. It is a fully independent currency which has been developing separately from Bitcoin and its forks. The basis for the creation of Bytecoin was the CryptoNote unique technology. “
Buying and Selling Bytecoin
Bytecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Stocks.Exchange and Poloniex. It is not possible to buy Bytecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytecoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bytecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bytecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.