C20 (CURRENCY:C20) traded down 15.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on February 12th. C20 has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $5.14 million worth of C20 was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, C20 has traded flat against the dollar. One C20 token can now be purchased for $3.13 or 0.00029045 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and Bibox.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012197 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $112.91 or 0.01283780 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004492 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00020983 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000522 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011370 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.24 or 0.00048177 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002240 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 20.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.67 or 0.00337394 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.23 or 0.00104912 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “CRYPTO20 is an autonomous cryptocurrency-only portfolio composed by utilizing an index strategy. CRYPTO20 cuts out the middleman, the platform, and is thus able to offer significantly lower fees. CRYPTO20 is not a platform, it is a fully functioning product. CRYPTO20’s utility token is called C20. It can be traded at any time, holdings are fully transparent and there are no legacy banking fees or expensive fund managers. C20 tokens are directly tied to the underlying assets with a novel liquidation option that can be exercised via the smart contract. “
C20 Token Trading
C20 can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox and IDEX. It is not presently possible to buy C20 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade C20 must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy C20 using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for C20 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for C20 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.