Cboe Global Markets (NASDAQ: CBOE) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 2/7/2018 – Cboe Global Markets was downgraded by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 2/7/2018 – Cboe Global Markets was downgraded by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from an “overweight” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $84.00 price target on the stock.
- 2/1/2018 – Cboe Global Markets was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 1/26/2018 – Cboe Global Markets was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 1/16/2018 – Cboe Global Markets was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 1/9/2018 – Cboe Global Markets was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $147.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Shares of Cboe Global Markets have outperformed the industry in a year. The company also witnessed 2018 moved north over the last 60 days. Cboe Global Markets remains focused on expansion of its proprietary product offering, while extending its global customer reach. Diversified product portfolio and core competencies fuel its growth prospects. Also, the acquisition of Bats Global Markets is a strategic fit as it will expand and diversify Cboe Global Markets’ product portfolio and boost margins, besides generating expense synergies. However, intense competition and escalating costs remain concerns for Cboe Global Markets. The company estimates capital expenditure between $49 million and $53 million for 2017. The company is set to report fourth quarter results on Feb 9. Our proven model shows that the company will deliver positive surprise given its Zacks Rank #1 and Earnings ESP of 1.74%.”
- 1/5/2018 – Cboe Global Markets had its price target raised by analysts at Wells Fargo & Co from $4.75 to $138.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 12/22/2017 – Cboe Global Markets had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods. They now have a $130.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/20/2017 – Cboe Global Markets was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
Cboe Global Markets Inc (NASDAQ CBOE) opened at $107.11 on Monday. The firm has a market cap of $12,152.46, a PE ratio of 30.17, a PEG ratio of 1.15 and a beta of 0.46. Cboe Global Markets Inc has a 1 year low of $77.33 and a 1 year high of $138.54. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.40, a current ratio of 1.31 and a quick ratio of 1.57.
Cboe Global Markets (NASDAQ:CBOE) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Friday, February 9th. The financial services provider reported $0.87 earnings per share for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.88 by ($0.01). The company had revenue of $265.60 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $267.25 million. Cboe Global Markets had a net margin of 17.80% and a return on equity of 12.74%. Cboe Global Markets’s revenue for the quarter was up 85.7% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period in the previous year, the company earned $0.63 earnings per share. sell-side analysts predict that Cboe Global Markets Inc will post 4.73 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Cboe Global Markets, Inc, formerly CBOE Holdings, Inc, is a holding company. The Company provides trading and investment solutions to investors around the world. It offers trading across a diverse range of products in multiple asset classes and geographies, including options, futures, United States and European equities, exchange-traded products (ETPs), global foreign exchange (FX) and multi-asset volatility products based on the Cboe Volatility Index (VIX Index).
Receive News & Ratings for Cboe Global Markets Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cboe Global Markets Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.