Centra (CURRENCY:CTR) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on February 12th. One Centra token can currently be purchased for $0.90 or 0.00010424 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin, Binance, Cryptopia and Gate.io. Centra has a total market cap of $61.28 million and $2.26 million worth of Centra was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Centra has traded up 29.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012298 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $111.17 or 0.01287310 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021089 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011578 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00048707 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 154.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002261 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 21% against the dollar and now trades at $28.16 or 0.00325733 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.16 or 0.00105949 BTC.
Centra Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Centra Tech has designed a multi-blockchain debit card that connects to a smart wallet that is safe, secure, and more importantly insured. Centra currently supports 8+ major cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, ERC20 Tokens, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, Zcash, & Monero with more to come. Centra team designed a platform to create a global account solution for anyone who lack banking resources. Centra Tech is also launching a platform called Coin Bay (www.cBay.io) which will be the world's first Amazon style store that is designed to be cryptocurrency acceptable. “
Centra Token Trading
Centra can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, EtherDelta, HitBTC, Livecoin, OKEx, Binance and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy Centra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Centra must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Centra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Centra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.