ChainLink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded up 8.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on February 12th. One ChainLink token can now be bought for $0.45 or 0.00005182 BTC on popular exchanges including OKEx, Mercatox, Gate.io and Binance. ChainLink has a total market cap of $156.89 million and $4.27 million worth of ChainLink was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, ChainLink has traded up 27.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012249 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $111.83 or 0.01292680 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004522 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020945 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011589 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00048757 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 171.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002226 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 19.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.14 or 0.00325320 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.20 or 0.00106365 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, ” ChainLink is a blockchain-base middleware, acting as a bridge between cryptocurrency smart contracts and off-chain resources like data feeds, various web APIs, and traditional bank account payments. This way, ChainLink allows Smart Contracts to communicate with external resources on their own. LINK is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is used to pay ChainLink Node operators for the retrieval of data from off-chain data feeds, formatting of data into blockchain readable formats, off-chain computation, and uptime guarantees they provide as operators. “
ChainLink Token Trading
ChainLink can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, IDEX, Mercatox, Gate.io, COSS, Token Store, EtherDelta and OKEx. It is not currently possible to buy ChainLink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ChainLink must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ChainLink using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ChainLink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChainLink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.