CHIPS (CURRENCY:CHIPS) traded down 12.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. Over the last week, CHIPS has traded 45.9% higher against the dollar. CHIPS has a total market cap of $6.61 million and $902.00 worth of CHIPS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CHIPS coin can now be bought for approximately $0.32 or 0.00003686 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,701.62 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1,234.35 or 0.14295400 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00048803 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $32.00 or 0.00367949 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.94 or 0.00033824 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00029525 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $152.30 or 0.01751420 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004697 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002281 BTC.
CHIPS Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “CHIPS was forked from Bitcoin. It is based on Komodo's ecosystem but uses Segwit and the Bitcoin Lightning Network technology. CHIPS focus is to facilitate micropayments on the Poker/Casino industries. “
CHIPS Coin Trading
CHIPS can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to purchase CHIPS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CHIPS must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CHIPS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CHIPS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CHIPS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.