Civic (CURRENCY:CVC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. One Civic token can currently be bought for about $0.42 or 0.00004853 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, IDEX, Livecoin and ChaoEX. In the last seven days, Civic has traded up 37% against the dollar. Civic has a total market capitalization of $144.85 million and approximately $4.41 million worth of Civic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012260 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $112.65 or 0.01291480 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004514 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00021151 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011481 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.26 or 0.00048832 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 181.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002131 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 21.5% against the dollar and now trades at $28.92 or 0.00331490 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.27 or 0.00106284 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Civic is a decentralized identity ecosystem that allows for on-demand, secure and lower cost access to identity verification via the blockchain. Through a digital Identity platform, users to set up their own virtual identity and to store it along with their personally identifiable information on the device. This information will go through a verification process conducted by the identity validators on the platform and then ported into the blockchain where service providers can access it with the proper permission from the user. CVC is an Ethereum-based token used by service providers that are looking to acquire information about a user. These can make a payment in CVC. The smart contract system employed will then see funds delivered to both the validator and the identity owner (user). “
Civic Token Trading
Civic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Mercatox, Livecoin, ChaoEX, BigONE, Poloniex, OKEx, EtherDelta, COSS, Kucoin, IDEX, Huobi, Upbit, Gate.io, HitBTC, AEX, Bittrex and Radar Relay. It is not presently possible to purchase Civic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Civic must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Civic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Civic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Civic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.