ClearPoll (CURRENCY:POLL) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. ClearPoll has a market capitalization of $18.45 million and approximately $419,285.00 worth of ClearPoll was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, ClearPoll has traded 104.2% higher against the dollar. One ClearPoll token can currently be purchased for $2.64 or 0.00030197 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Cryptopia, Kucoin and EtherDelta.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012176 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $112.65 or 0.01288900 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004475 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020742 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0452 or 0.00000517 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011447 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00048252 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 65.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002074 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $29.11 or 0.00333109 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.17 or 0.00104941 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ClearPoll aims to provide more accurate public opinion data. This is done by allowing wider participation and by making polls easily accessible via the ClearPoll app. ClearPoll allows users to vote on topics, and then the topics with the most votes become active polls for everyone to vote on. Meaning that people are deciding what matters to them the most, and then people are voting on that issue. It is a transparent and accurate way of gauging public opinion. It is ClearPoll's intention to use blockchain technology to record votes on polls. This means that once a vote has been cast on a poll, it is sent to the blockchain, and cannot be changed or removed. Final poll results are also stored on the blockchain, meaning poll result data is final and 100% publicly viewable by all ClearPoll users. Nobody can hide or manipulate what the general public has to say. The number of tokens generated is subject to the funding received during the PreICO and ICO. ClearPoll tokens are an ERC20 token. “
ClearPoll Token Trading
ClearPoll can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Kucoin, HitBTC and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase ClearPoll directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ClearPoll must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ClearPoll using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ClearPoll Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ClearPoll and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.