CoinDash (CURRENCY:CDT) traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. CoinDash has a total market capitalization of $58.06 million and $2.08 million worth of CoinDash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, CoinDash has traded 38.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One CoinDash token can now be bought for approximately $0.0892 or 0.00001021 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Gate.io, Mercatox and EtherDelta.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012250 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $111.38 or 0.01283560 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004522 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00021054 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011549 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.23 or 0.00048730 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 175.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002503 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 21.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.37 or 0.00326968 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.20 or 0.00105990 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Coindash is an operating system for blockchain-based assets, it has the goal of making handling and trading easy and accessible for both new and experienced users in the cryptoshpere. The CoinDash’s ecosystem includes three synergistic components: Software-as-a-Service (Saas), Social Networking and the Marketplace. SaaS: CoinDash provides analytics that give users deep insight into the performance of their investments and help them make data driven decisions. Social Network: CoinDash provides social trading features that remove barriers for new and existing crypto users by letting them follow and copy-trade top investors. Marketplace: CoinDash’s marketplace is built around opportunity discovery and streamlined trading UX with features like real-time social trading signals, an ICO dashboard, trending assets, real-time market price tables and 3rd party integration. Every action within the CoinDash platform requires the user to pay a fee which is paid in the CoinDash (CDT), an Ethereum-based token Every user who facilitates the use of a feature which in turn gives financial value will be entitled to a payment, creating a creator-consumer relationship between users in the system. “
Buying and Selling CoinDash
CoinDash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Binance, EtherDelta, Gate.io, Mercatox, Gatecoin and BigONE. It is not possible to purchase CoinDash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CoinDash must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CoinDash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CoinDash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoinDash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.