COSS (CURRENCY:COSS) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. COSS has a market capitalization of $44.60 million and approximately $238,303.00 worth of COSS was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, COSS has traded 50.5% higher against the dollar. One COSS token can currently be purchased for $0.69 or 0.00007767 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta, COSS and HitBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00012189 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $113.54 or 0.01281530 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004485 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00021167 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00000523 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011317 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.31 or 0.00048626 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 95.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002313 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 19.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.80 or 0.00325124 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.32 or 0.00105232 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “COSS stands for Crypto-One-Stop-Solution and represents a platform, which encompasses all features of a digital economical system based on cryptocurrency. The COSS system consists of a payment gateway / POS, an exchange, a merchant list, market cap rankings, a marketplace, an e-wallet, various coin facilities and a mobile platform. The COSS platform unifies all transactional aspects that are usually managed by means of FIAT money, and offers multiple cryptocurrency-related services in one place. “
COSS Token Trading
COSS can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC and COSS. It is not currently possible to buy COSS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire COSS must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy COSS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for COSS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for COSS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.