Counterparty (CURRENCY:XCP) traded 10% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. Counterparty has a market capitalization of $80.55 million and approximately $876,376.00 worth of Counterparty was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Counterparty coin can currently be purchased for about $30.78 or 0.00352931 BTC on popular exchanges including Poloniex, Tux Exchange, Bittrex and Zaif. During the last week, Counterparty has traded up 27.7% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $8,752.96 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1,265.83 or 0.14515500 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.10 or 0.00047027 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.14 or 0.00036026 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00029384 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $154.56 or 0.01772400 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004809 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004364 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002328 BTC.
Counterparty Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Counterparty is not a traditional crypto currency and is more of a payment network – using bitcoin as the transport layer. Counterparty is a free and open platform that puts powerful financial tools in the hands of everyone with an Internet connection. By harnessing the power of the Bitcoin network, Counterparty creates a robust and secure marketplace directly on the Bitcoin blockchain, extending Bitcoin’s functionality from a peer-to-peer payment network into a full fledged peer-to-peer financial platform. In addition to sending money without third-party intermediation you can trade, do business, and engage in advanced financial contracts without having to trust anyone else to hold your funds or do your accounting. Along with the Counterparty protocol, the platform consists of the native XCP token to perform advanced operations, and the secure, browser-based Counterwallet to provide the functionality. “
Counterparty Coin Trading
Counterparty can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Zaif, Poloniex, Counterparty DEX, Tux Exchange and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase Counterparty directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Counterparty must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Counterparty using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Counterparty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Counterparty and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.