Covesting (CURRENCY:COV) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 12th. One Covesting token can currently be purchased for $1.12 or 0.00012772 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta and IDEX. Covesting has a total market cap of $19.53 million and $61,526.00 worth of Covesting was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Covesting has traded up 34% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012219 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $114.09 or 0.01302740 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004476 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020675 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0448 or 0.00000512 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011418 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.28 or 0.00048886 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 67.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002021 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.01 or 0.00319879 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.18 or 0.00104765 BTC.
Covesting Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Covesting platform was conceived to help investors and cryptocurrency traders getting in touch with each other. Investors can browse through dozens of trading strategies, provided by professional asset managers, and subscribe to the ones matching their goals. Thanks to technology-based solutions and smart-contracts, the Covesting platform allows its users to replicate trading activity of a chosen Model directly into their segregated account at Covesting. “
Covesting Token Trading
Covesting can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and IDEX. It is not presently possible to purchase Covesting directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Covesting must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Covesting using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Covesting Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Covesting and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.