Creatio (CURRENCY:XCRE) traded 2.7% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on February 12th. Creatio has a market capitalization of $189,281.00 and $682.00 worth of Creatio was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Creatio coin can now be bought for about $0.0092 or 0.00000106 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and YoBit. Over the last week, Creatio has traded up 10.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $23.80 or 0.00274118 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004117 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001490 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.13 or 0.00036013 BTC.
- Fazzcoin (FAZZ) traded up 63% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00000530 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Creatio is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency that offers its users the possibility to create their own cryptocurrency within the wallet. The creation of the coin is done by the team, which only accepts XCRE as a payment method through the official wallet. “
Buying and Selling Creatio
Creatio can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase Creatio directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Creatio must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Creatio using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Creatio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Creatio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.