Credo (CURRENCY:CREDO) traded down 47.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. One Credo token can currently be bought for about $0.0229 or 0.00000256 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Credo has traded up 11.9% against the US dollar. Credo has a market capitalization of $12.58 million and approximately $168.00 worth of Credo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00012172 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $113.25 or 0.01275100 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004455 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00021065 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00000519 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011260 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.31 or 0.00048584 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001959 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 20.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.67 or 0.00334046 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.32 or 0.00104966 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Credo is an email management platform that aims to mitigate the email spam. In order to achieve this Credo Team will implement a software to filter emails from unknown contacts and provide a payment mechanism for email receipt or response, named as BitBounce. A fee will be charged to the senders contacting unknown recipients to either the email go through or be responded to. Credo token (CREDO) is an ERC-20 token that will benefit users with rewards taking into account the attention or actions the users provide to the emails. “
Credo Token Trading
Credo can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Credo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Credo must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Credo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Credo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.