Crown (CURRENCY:CRW) traded up 16.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. Crown has a market cap of $51.46 million and $629,340.00 worth of Crown was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Crown coin can currently be purchased for $3.00 or 0.00033952 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BarterDEX, Bittrex, YoBit and LiteBit.eu. During the last seven days, Crown has traded 60% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8,865.68 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1,278.24 or 0.14475700 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00046931 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 14.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.25 or 0.00365237 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00029286 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $153.85 or 0.01742270 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004690 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004280 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002340 BTC.
Crown Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Crowncoin was created in 2014 as a proof of work digital currency and an alternative to FIAT currencies. CRW is a peer to peer digital currency, which enables to send and receive online payments between two parties without the need of financial institution. “
Crown Coin Trading
Crown can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange, BarterDEX, C-CEX and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Crown directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crown must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Crown using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crown Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crown and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.