Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded 3.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on February 12th. During the last week, Dash has traded 23.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. Dash has a total market capitalization of $4.90 billion and approximately $80.30 million worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dash coin can currently be purchased for $621.56 or 0.07097820 BTC on major exchanges including Bisq, Bleutrade, COSS and WEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- ATMChain (ATM) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000128 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00026509 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0298 or 0.00000341 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.07 or 0.00035023 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.12 or 0.00024151 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded up 40.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0986 or 0.00001126 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0473 or 0.00000540 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0907 or 0.00001036 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DigitalCash (DASH) uses a new chained hashing algorithm approach, with many new scientific hashing algorithms for the proof-of-work. DASH aims to be the first privacy-centric cryptographic currency with fully encrypted transactions and anonymous block transactions, this feature is called PrivateSend and can be found on the official Dashcore wallet. PrivateSend mixes your DASH coins with other users who are also using this feature at the time, making your transactions untraceable. Users can also earn DigitalCash rewards by hosting a master node to help maintain the Blockchain. One must have a balance of at least 1000 DASH in order to host a Dash master node, this collateral is required to avoid 51% attacks on the network. “
Buying and Selling Dash
Dash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, BTC Trade UA, Huobi, BitBay, Bittrex, CoinExchange, WEX, AEX, Kraken, Koineks, Kucoin, Tidex, Cryptox, Bleutrade, Exrates, Exmo, Bit-Z, Bithumb, YoBit, Altcoin Trader, Bittylicious, Mercatox, Cryptopia, Abucoins, BX Thailand, Bisq, Tux Exchange, Quoine, OpenLedger DEX, LocalTrade, CEX.IO, Upbit, Cryptomate, COSS, Bitfinex, SouthXchange, Gate.io, xBTCe, LiteBit.eu, Binance, CryptoBridge, C-CEX, OKEx, Coinrail, Bitsane, Braziliex, Liqui, Livecoin, BitFlip, Coinsquare, Coinroom, Bitcoin Indonesia, Coingi, Trade Satoshi, Qryptos, CoinEx and Poloniex. It is not presently possible to purchase Dash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dash must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.