Databits (CURRENCY:DTB) traded up 8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 12th. During the last week, Databits has traded up 39.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Databits token can now be purchased for $0.68 or 0.00007630 BTC on major exchanges including Tux Exchange and Bittrex. Databits has a total market cap of $15.43 million and $7,359.00 worth of Databits was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00012118 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $114.05 or 0.01282510 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004435 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00020983 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00000519 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011280 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00049025 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001869 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 20.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.90 or 0.00336191 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.30 or 0.00104615 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Databits are the unique cryptocurrency used in the Augmentors game. These Databits are backed by the Bitcoin Blockchain, ensuring players that they will truly own these Databits. They are also tradable and sellable for any other cryptocurrency. The more Databits you have, the more characters you will be able to purchase and the more potions, skins and relics you’ll be able to buy to strengthen your characters. “
Databits Token Trading
Databits can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Tux Exchange. It is not presently possible to buy Databits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Databits must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Databits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Databits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Databits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.