Datum (CURRENCY:DAT) traded down 0.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. Datum has a total market capitalization of $42.26 million and $2.07 million worth of Datum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Datum token can currently be purchased for about $0.0524 or 0.00000594 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, AEX, EtherDelta and COSS. During the last seven days, Datum has traded up 11.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012152 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $112.94 or 0.01279160 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004486 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00021132 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000521 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011371 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00048563 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 54.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002340 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 24.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.39 or 0.00344127 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.30 or 0.00105348 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Datum network will provide a way to monetize data, enabling anyone to buy or sell stored information while enforcing data usage rules set by the owner of the data at hand. The Datum network allows anyone to store structured data in a decentralized manner, through the use of smart contract technology. Datum (DAT) is an Ethereum-based utility token that will allow users to buy and sell data. The Datum token can also be exchanged for certain privileges on the Datum network, like the ability to participate in the data market and register as the storage node. “
Datum Token Trading
Datum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, AEX, COSS, EtherDelta and OKEx. It is not currently possible to buy Datum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Datum must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Datum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Datum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.