Debitcoin (CURRENCY:DBTC) traded up 9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. During the last seven days, Debitcoin has traded 11.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. Debitcoin has a market capitalization of $142,034.00 and $283.00 worth of Debitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Debitcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0079 or 0.00000091 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Trade Satoshi.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $159.64 or 0.01828360 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0557 or 0.00000638 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004162 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006348 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00008798 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00027246 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.48 or 0.00039851 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004562 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002166 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DebitCoin is a community driven project and plans to function as a D.A.O. Users can earn rewards by mining or running a node. “
Buying and Selling Debitcoin
Debitcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Trade Satoshi. It is not currently possible to buy Debitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Debitcoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Debitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Debitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Debitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.