DecentBet (CURRENCY:DBET) traded up 8.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 12th. One DecentBet token can now be purchased for $0.13 or 0.00001500 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and EtherDelta. Over the last seven days, DecentBet has traded 3.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. DecentBet has a market cap of $13.97 million and approximately $49,193.00 worth of DecentBet was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00012118 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $114.05 or 0.01282510 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004435 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00020983 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00000519 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011280 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00049025 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001869 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 20.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.90 or 0.00336191 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.30 or 0.00104615 BTC.
DecentBet Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Decent.bet is a smart contract-based sports betting platform and an online casino. DBET is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token that will be used for all purposes within Decent.bet's platform. “
Buying and Selling DecentBet
DecentBet can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy DecentBet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DecentBet must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DecentBet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DecentBet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DecentBet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.