DeepOnion (CURRENCY:ONION) traded up 5.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. DeepOnion has a market cap of $45.97 million and approximately $121,927.00 worth of DeepOnion was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, DeepOnion has traded up 42.1% against the U.S. dollar. One DeepOnion coin can now be purchased for $4.59 or 0.00052025 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.81 or 0.00088576 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.12 or 0.00103499 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004262 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $69.11 or 0.00783983 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.19 or 0.00036214 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded 17.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.31 or 0.00116982 BTC.
- Visio (VISIO) traded up 27.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000220 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DeepOnion is a cryptocurrency that uses of the X13 proof of work (PoW) consensus as well as proof of stake (PoS). It is natively integrated with the TOR network and always starts with TOR network. Out of the 90% premine, 70% will be air-dropped to community, 20% will be used for bounties, rewards and other promotions, and about 10% will be reserved for the dev team. “
Buying and Selling DeepOnion
DeepOnion can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Kucoin, Stocks.Exchange and Trade Satoshi. It is not currently possible to purchase DeepOnion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DeepOnion must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DeepOnion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DeepOnion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeepOnion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.