Dent (CURRENCY:DENT) traded down 1.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on February 12th. One Dent token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0234 or 0.00000273 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, IDEX, HitBTC and Qryptos. Over the last week, Dent has traded up 12.9% against the U.S. dollar. Dent has a total market cap of $248.28 million and approximately $2.10 million worth of Dent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012385 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $111.28 or 0.01298150 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004523 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00021171 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011680 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00049566 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 378.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002328 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 19.9% against the dollar and now trades at $28.68 or 0.00334537 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.11 or 0.00106277 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Dent is a decentralized exchange for mobile data. It's based on the Ethereum blockchain, allowing mobile data to be sold, bought or donated through an automated bidding process much like currencies or goods. The data packages are smart contracts in Ethereum. The DENT token is required to purchase mobile data within the Dent platform. “
Dent Token Trading
Dent can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, IDEX, HitBTC, Qryptos, Coinrail and Kucoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Dent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dent must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.