Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. Diamond has a total market capitalization of $34.81 million and approximately $21,928.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Diamond coin can currently be bought for $13.16 or 0.00149712 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Bittrex and CoinsMarkets. In the last seven days, Diamond has traded 24.6% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $619.45 or 0.07018190 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.75 or 0.00087825 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00029533 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $78.78 or 0.00892537 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.18 or 0.00137970 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.01 or 0.00068098 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.27 or 0.00048325 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 16.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.53 or 0.00358818 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Diamond (DMD) combines the best from Bitcoin/Litecoin/Novacoin/Luckycoin/Florincoin, it uses both Proof of Work and Proof of Stake. This provides a excellent resistence to 51% attack. It also combines the random block feature from Luckycoin, making it the first coin in PoW/PoS category to use random blocks. This coin has very low transaction fees. It provides steady coin supply at 1 diamond per block for 8 years. It's SCARCE There will be only 4,38 million Diamonds created over the course of many decades, making this one of the most scarce electronic commodities. It's VALUABLE The moment you acquire Diamond it becomes an interest bearing asset with 50% return per year. The interest will be successively reduced over the coming years. It's SECURE Security lies at the core of Diamond. This means that transactions cannot be forged or altered while gaining an access to your account is practically impossible. It's BRAND Diamond is the brand you can trust. It is not only ideal for promoting your own business, but also a tool that can be utilised to engage your customers, taking your enterprise into another level. It's FAST Diamond network has been designed to be excellent for quick money transfers. Under one minute block times ensure unparalleled speed to conventional remittance and payment systems. It's ECOLOGICAL Proof-of-Stake approach not only dramatically reduces carbon footprint but also dramatically lowers electricity consumption making it environmentally friendly. “
Diamond Coin Trading
Diamond can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bittrex and CoinsMarkets. It is not currently possible to purchase Diamond directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Diamond must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Diamond using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.