DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded up 4.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. One DigitalNote coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0215 or 0.00000246 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and Bittrex. During the last week, DigitalNote has traded 48.1% higher against the dollar. DigitalNote has a market capitalization of $148.00 million and $5.09 million worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $245.66 or 0.02816300 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.17 or 0.00036434 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00019000 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.91 or 0.00033383 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012198 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002571 BTC.
DigitalNote Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Anonymous decentralized cryptocurrency with encrypted untraceable messages and blockchain deposits, secure ASIC-resistant PoW. PoA soon. not Bitcoin. Crypto 2.0 DigitalNote is a cryptonight algorithm based alternative crypto currency. 80% of the 8.5 billion coin supply will be mined in the first year. Difficulty adjusts each block. Decentralized and private blockchain banking. Secure proof-of-work, truly anonymous digital payment system with crypto messages, multi-signatures and bank alike deposits. Based on CryptoNote. Ahead of Bitcoin. “
Buying and Selling DigitalNote
DigitalNote can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase DigitalNote directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigitalNote must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DigitalNote using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.