DigixDAO (CURRENCY:DGD) traded 1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 12th. One DigixDAO token can now be bought for $237.49 or 0.02763530 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Bittrex, BigONE and Huobi. DigixDAO has a total market capitalization of $474.98 million and approximately $6.98 million worth of DigixDAO was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, DigixDAO has traded up 2.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012339 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $111.65 or 0.01299230 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004516 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021132 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011658 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.28 or 0.00049799 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 256.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002205 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00048191 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.36 or 0.00143820 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Digix DAO is a new form of cryptographic asset in that it is a Decentralised Autonomous Organisation or DAO for short. DAO are basically Companies written in code that are there to perform a set of functions with holders of the tokens voting in relation to the number of tokens they hold. The Digix DAO gives users the right to profits in the trading of Digix tokens (DGX) which own the right to gold stored in vault in Singapore. So if people trade 20 gold bars per day – the Digix DAO token holders will have the profits of the commission from those trades distributed equally amongst themselves. “
DigixDAO Token Trading
DigixDAO can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, IDEX, Binance, Bittrex, OKEx, HitBTC, BigONE, Gate.io, Huobi and Liqui. It is not presently possible to buy DigixDAO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigixDAO must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DigixDAO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigixDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigixDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.