Dimecoin (CURRENCY:DIME) traded up 36.8% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. One Dimecoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and YoBit. Dimecoin has a total market capitalization of $41.95 million and approximately $168,323.00 worth of Dimecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Dimecoin has traded up 51% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.99 or 0.00067887 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- LockChain (LOC) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00021013 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded up 34.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011441 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002134 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DimeCoin is a Quark based cryptocurrency designed to provide greater privacy and security. “
Dimecoin Coin Trading
Dimecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Livecoin and YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy Dimecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dimecoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dimecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dimecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dimecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.