district0x (CURRENCY:DNT) traded up 9.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. One district0x token can now be bought for $0.0884 or 0.00001013 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, OKEx, HitBTC and EtherDelta. Over the last week, district0x has traded 30.8% higher against the US dollar. district0x has a market capitalization of $53.04 million and $3.25 million worth of district0x was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012250 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $111.38 or 0.01283560 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004522 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00021054 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011549 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.23 or 0.00048730 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 175.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002503 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 21.4% against the dollar and now trades at $28.37 or 0.00326968 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.20 or 0.00105990 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “District0x Network is a collective of decentralized marketplaces and communities, hereafter referred to as districts. Districts exist as decentralized autonomous organizations on the district0x Network, built upon a standard open source framework comprised of Ethereum smart contracts and front-end libraries, hereafter referred to as d0xINFRA. d0xINFRA provides districts with the core functionalities required to operate an online market or community. The district0x Network Token can be used to signal what districts should be built and deployed by the district0x Project team and can be staked to gain access to voting rights in any district on the district0x Network. “
district0x Token Trading
district0x can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Binance, Gate.io, EtherDelta, ChaoEX, Bittrex, Liqui, OKEx, IDEX and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase district0x directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire district0x must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase district0x using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for district0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for district0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.