Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded up 5.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. Over the last week, Dogecoin has traded 34.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Dogecoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0052 or 0.00000061 BTC on popular exchanges including Poloniex, Exrates, Stocks.Exchange and C-CEX. Dogecoin has a total market capitalization of $591.88 million and approximately $11.21 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $156.63 or 0.01819200 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0543 or 0.00000631 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004185 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00006246 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00008894 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00027028 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.48 or 0.00040416 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004528 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002099 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00034577 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “A Bitcoin clone that has reached success through clever marketing. Over the past year well over a hundred new cryptocurrencies have been created but not many have instantly carved out a niche. Dogecoin has sponsored multiple high profile events such as Nascar teams and the winter olympics – even so there are few locations to use the coin – and instead it has become a de facto internet tipping currency. The coin has produced 100 billion units by the end of 2014 and is now producing roughly 5 billion units per year. “
Dogecoin Coin Trading
Dogecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Koineks, BTC Trade UA, HitBTC, Livecoin, Upbit, NIX-E, BCEX, Tidex, BtcTrade.im, DC-Ex, AEX, LiteBit.eu, Coinhouse, Stocks.Exchange, YoBit, Kraken, Cryptopia, BitFlip, Trade Satoshi, Bitcoin Indonesia, Bits Blockchain, alcurEX, Poloniex, Bit-Z, Gate.io, Bittrex, Exrates, BitGrail, OpenLedger DEX, Tripe Dice Exchange, SouthXchange, Exmo, Bittylicious, Cryptomate, Mercatox, Coingi, C-CEX, Coinsquare, BX Thailand, Tux Exchange, CoinEgg, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is not possible to buy Dogecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dogecoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dogecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.