Dovu (CURRENCY:DOVU) traded up 1.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. Dovu has a market cap of $11.62 million and $19,490.00 worth of Dovu was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Dovu has traded down 11.7% against the dollar. One Dovu token can now be bought for about $0.18 or 0.00002035 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta and HitBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00012203 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $114.04 or 0.01274640 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004454 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00020935 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0467 or 0.00000522 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011164 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.37 or 0.00048861 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001999 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 20.5% against the dollar and now trades at $29.66 or 0.00331261 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.32 or 0.00104128 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DOVU is a blockchain-based platform specialized for the mobility sector. DOVU intends to create a circular economy for the transport and mobility sector by creating a value exchange between regular consumers, data providers (those that create APIs to resell data) and “data owners”. Inside DOVU's system, Data owners are able to control access to the data shared and are rewarded with DOV tokens from future profits related to the use of the data. In their turn, data providers can define Smart Contracts to set conditions of use and the level of reward they are willing to offer to the data owner. The DOVU platform consists of the following components, the DOVU Protocol, the DOVU API Marketplace (dApp developed by DOVU) and the DOV token. The DOVU Protocol details transport sector related data interchange, attributes value, facilitates and encourages the development of more mobility-related dApps. The DOV token is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 that serves as currency on DOVU's ecosystem. “
Dovu Token Trading
Dovu can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Dovu directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dovu must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dovu using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dovu Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dovu and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.