Dragonchain (CURRENCY:DRGN) traded up 10.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. One Dragonchain token can now be bought for approximately $1.58 or 0.00018322 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Bancor Network, Kucoin and Gate.io. Over the last seven days, Dragonchain has traded up 20.5% against the U.S. dollar. Dragonchain has a total market capitalization of $376.12 million and approximately $2.43 million worth of Dragonchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012248 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $111.80 or 0.01298440 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004520 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00021018 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0452 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011678 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.27 or 0.00049625 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 412.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002109 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 23.5% against the dollar and now trades at $29.54 or 0.00343049 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.18 or 0.00106624 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Dragonchain was originally developed at Disney’s Seattle office in 2015 and 2016 as the Disney Private Blockchain Platform. Over 20 use cases and applications were explored and documented 1 publicly via the W3C Blockchain Community Group . The platform was later released as open 2 source software under the Apache 2 license in October of 2016. Dragonchain simplifies the integration of real business applications onto a blockchain and provides features such as easy integration, protection of business data and operations, currency agnosticism, and multi-currency support. The Dragonchain Foundation, a Non-Profit Corporation was created in January of 2017 to maintain ownership and responsibility of the open source code. The Dragonchain team is now in the process of launching a commercial entity to build a serverless architecture blockchain platform, and an incubator. The combination of serverless and blockchain technologies is unique and tremendously valuable. The timing of the Dragonchain platform launch is highly strategic to benefit from explosive growth of cloud computing over the last few years and the emerging wave of Blockchain solutions entering proof of concept stage across enterprises. “
Buying and Selling Dragonchain
Dragonchain can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Token Store, IDEX, Gate.io, Bancor Network, CoinExchange, Kucoin and Tidex. It is not presently possible to purchase Dragonchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dragonchain must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dragonchain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dragonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dragonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.