DubaiCoin (CURRENCY:DBIX) traded 2.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 12th. One DubaiCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $6.48 or 0.00072890 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Livecoin and HitBTC. DubaiCoin has a total market cap of $13.26 million and approximately $114,608.00 worth of DubaiCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, DubaiCoin has traded up 16.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $28.12 or 0.00316615 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.13 or 0.00339277 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.72 or 0.00064444 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002242 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 22.3% against the dollar and now trades at $13.59 or 0.00153033 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $32.03 or 0.00360695 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00021018 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0761 or 0.00000856 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001538 BTC.
- E-coin (ECN) traded 329.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $92.29 or 0.01032830 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BIX is an advanced version of DubaiCoin with improved security and greater efficiency to support money transfers and global payments, along with fueling the Arabian Chain platform. It's a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Dagger-Hashimoto algorithm. “
DubaiCoin Coin Trading
DubaiCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Cryptopia and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase DubaiCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DubaiCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DubaiCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DubaiCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DubaiCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.