Dynamic Trading Rights (CURRENCY:DTR) traded up 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. Dynamic Trading Rights has a total market cap of $125.05 million and $134,158.00 worth of Dynamic Trading Rights was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Dynamic Trading Rights has traded 32.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Dynamic Trading Rights token can currently be purchased for about $0.11 or 0.00001209 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012170 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $112.01 or 0.01284420 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004513 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00021092 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011528 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00048678 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 137% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002086 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 20% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.92 or 0.00320217 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.22 or 0.00105735 BTC.
About Dynamic Trading Rights
According to CryptoCompare, “Tokens.net is a cryptocurrency trading platform that allows users to exchange ERC20 tokens and other cryptocurrencies. Trading fees within the platform are paid in Dynamic Trading Rights (DTR), an ERC20 token on the Ethereum blockchain. DTR is charged as trading fees based on the market price of DTR at the moment of the trade. A transaction for a DTR holder will be charged at the best ask price, ignoring the market depth. Users that do not hold DTR will be charged a fee in the currency they are trading in. Conversion of the fee cost into DTR will be executed automatically and clients owning DTR will have their DTR subtracted from their balance, based on the DTR’s market value.”
Buying and Selling Dynamic Trading Rights
Dynamic Trading Rights can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not possible to buy Dynamic Trading Rights directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dynamic Trading Rights must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dynamic Trading Rights using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dynamic Trading Rights Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dynamic Trading Rights and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.