EarthCoin (CURRENCY:EAC) traded 2% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 12th. Over the last seven days, EarthCoin has traded 38.7% higher against the US dollar. EarthCoin has a total market cap of $10.04 million and $19,056.00 worth of EarthCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EarthCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including AEX and CoinEgg.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $158.61 or 0.01819890 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0546 or 0.00000626 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004145 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006330 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00009265 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00026867 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.24 or 0.00037113 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004573 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002075 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “EarthCoin uses scrypt as a proof of work scheme and is a scrypt coin descendant of Litecoin, Holders can send Earthcoin to anyone in the world – in 10 seconds – without having to worry about banks and borders, it uses a 365 day period & starts with 10,000 coins p/block & it varies in a sine curve with amplitude of 2,000 with a period of one year (like the Earth moving around the Sun). Then a new minimum of 8000 coins per block at about 9 months. “
EarthCoin Coin Trading
EarthCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg and AEX. It is not possible to purchase EarthCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EarthCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EarthCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EarthCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EarthCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.