Edgeless (CURRENCY:EDG) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on February 12th. One Edgeless token can currently be purchased for about $0.85 or 0.00009725 BTC on exchanges including CryptoDerivatives, Bittrex, HitBTC and Tidex. Edgeless has a market cap of $69.58 million and approximately $715,634.00 worth of Edgeless was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Edgeless has traded 11.5% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012170 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $112.01 or 0.01284420 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004513 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00021092 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011528 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00048678 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 137% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002086 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 20% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.92 or 0.00320217 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.22 or 0.00105735 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Edgeless is an equity-based token that represents ownership in the profits of the Edgless casino, a decentralized online gaming platform based on Ethereum smart contracts that offers users a low to non-existent edge in games. “
Edgeless Token Trading
Edgeless can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Bittrex, Tidex, HitBTC, CryptoDerivatives, Liqui and Coinrail. It is not currently possible to purchase Edgeless directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Edgeless must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Edgeless using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Edgeless Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Edgeless and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.