Eidoo (CURRENCY:EDO) traded up 13% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 12th. One Eidoo token can now be purchased for about $2.17 or 0.00024687 BTC on exchanges including Bitfinex, EtherDelta, OKEx and HitBTC. Eidoo has a market cap of $63.47 million and $2.49 million worth of Eidoo was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Eidoo has traded 22.8% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012162 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $112.60 or 0.01281510 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004505 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00021028 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011410 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.28 or 0.00048727 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 136.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002312 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 20.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.58 or 0.00325325 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.27 or 0.00105502 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Eidoo is a blockchain-to-human interface simplifying the interaction between the Ethereum and Bitcoin blockchains and its users. Eidoo is as a new blockchain asset experience providing an easy and secure way to buy, transfer, spend, and exchange cryptocurrencies without relying on any central authority. Eidoo offers all the tools and services required by users to fully manage their tokens and cryptocurrencies. It is a multicurrency and multiasset wallet; hybrid exchange; ICO Engine to participate in token sales; branded debit card and much more. Also, Eidoo supports all the ERC20 tokens automatically. “
Buying and Selling Eidoo
Eidoo can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex, Ethfinex, Binance, OKEx, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase Eidoo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Eidoo must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Eidoo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Eidoo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Eidoo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.