Einsteinium (CURRENCY:EMC2) traded up 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. Einsteinium has a total market capitalization of $85.54 million and approximately $15.20 million worth of Einsteinium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Einsteinium has traded 31.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Einsteinium coin can now be bought for approximately $0.40 or 0.00004532 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex and Poloniex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $159.31 or 0.01826850 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0555 or 0.00000636 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004205 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00006141 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00009652 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00027483 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.33 or 0.00038239 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002102 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00034444 BTC.
Einsteinium Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Einsteinium Foundation's goal is to raise capital for leading scientific research. EMC2 is a means for doing so and is built with the same idea in mind as TakeiCoin or OrbitCoin. A Scrypt coin using the Kimoto gravity well with a 50% block reduction and a 60 second block time. “
Buying and Selling Einsteinium
Einsteinium can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Einsteinium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Einsteinium must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Einsteinium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Einsteinium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Einsteinium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.