Elastic (CURRENCY:XEL) traded 8.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. One Elastic coin can now be bought for approximately $0.30 or 0.00003372 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Heat Wallet. Elastic has a total market capitalization of $26.67 million and approximately $275,654.00 worth of Elastic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Elastic has traded 33.4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0708 or 0.00000802 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002196 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 17.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001923 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00017000 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00009502 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001351 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0372 or 0.00000420 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Elastic is an open-source project that provides the infastructure for a decentralized supercomputer. r, designed to carry out arbitrary tasks over the internet. Those who need computational resources, model their problem using Elastic’s programming language (Elastic PL) and broadcast it on the network, along with a certain amount of XEL coins. The Elastic miners are then motivated to offer their computational resources in exchange for a portion of those XEL coins. Elastic offers potential buyers a large parallel computation cluster composed of many CPUs and GPUs supplied by the miners. The network is powered by its own PoW cryptocurrency (XEL) and provides a market-based mechanism to buy and sell computational resources. “
Elastic Coin Trading
Elastic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Heat Wallet. It is not presently possible to buy Elastic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elastic must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Elastic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elastic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elastic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.