Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded 5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. Electroneum has a total market capitalization of $424.37 million and approximately $2.02 million worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Electroneum coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0692 or 0.00000804 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, Electroneum has traded up 33.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002169 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003313 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001865 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00017000 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00009523 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001351 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0387 or 0.00000450 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Electroneum is the first cryptocurrency that is designed around mobile ubiquity. “
Buying and Selling Electroneum
Electroneum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Electroneum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electroneum must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Electroneum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.