Elite (CURRENCY:1337) traded up 10.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. Elite has a total market capitalization of $9.99 million and approximately $16,591.00 worth of Elite was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Elite has traded 61.8% higher against the US dollar. One Elite coin can currently be bought for about $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi and YoBit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.63 or 0.00086839 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.22 or 0.00104931 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.60 or 0.00052379 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004343 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $69.43 or 0.00790148 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.14 or 0.00035766 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0326 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded up 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.28 or 0.00116987 BTC.
- Visio (VISIO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000226 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “1337 coin was created as an experimental Proof-of-Stake coin, with high rewards and inflation control system. It's a fun driven cryptocurrency that develops games for users and plans to be used as an ingame currency for online games. “
Elite Coin Trading
Elite can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia, YoBit and Trade Satoshi. It is not presently possible to purchase Elite directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elite must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Elite using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.