Elixir (CURRENCY:ELIX) traded down 0.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. One Elixir token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.37 or 0.00004273 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, CoinExchange, EtherDelta and Kucoin. In the last week, Elixir has traded up 47.6% against the US dollar. Elixir has a total market cap of $11.67 million and $130,380.00 worth of Elixir was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012120 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $112.68 or 0.01286870 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004442 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00020742 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000515 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011466 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00048230 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 62.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002074 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.69 or 0.00327688 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.19 or 0.00104991 BTC.
Elixir Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Elixir is an Ethereum-based token created for lending services. It analyzes financial transactions and rewards borrowers for paying a loan installment on time. As so, Elixir is mined through transfers between pairs of addresses. In the lending service, these pairs of addresses will correspond to parties completing financial agreements. “
Elixir Token Trading
Elixir can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, IDEX, EtherDelta and Kucoin. It is not currently possible to buy Elixir directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elixir must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Elixir using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elixir Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elixir and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.