A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Emera (TSE: EMA) recently:
- 2/12/2018 – Emera had its price target lowered by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from C$52.00 to C$51.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 2/9/2018 – Emera was upgraded by analysts at Raymond James Financial, Inc. from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating.
- 2/6/2018 – Emera had its price target lowered by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from C$54.00 to C$52.00.
- 1/28/2018 – Emera was downgraded by analysts at National Bank Financial from a “sector perform under weight” rating to an “underperform underweight” rating.
- 1/2/2018 – Emera had its price target lowered by analysts at Scotiabank from C$51.00 to C$50.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 12/29/2017 – Emera was given a new C$52.00 price target on by analysts at National Bank Financial. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 12/29/2017 – Emera was given a new C$53.00 price target on by analysts at TD Securities. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Shares of Emera Inc (TSE EMA) traded down C$1.31 on Monday, hitting C$42.01. The stock had a trading volume of 1,108,981 shares, compared to its average volume of 766,807. Emera Inc has a 1 year low of C$41.61 and a 1 year high of C$49.48. The stock has a market capitalization of $9,890.00, a P/E ratio of 15.73 and a beta of -0.01.
Emera (TSE:EMA) last issued its earnings results on Tuesday, November 14th. The company reported C$0.55 EPS for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of C$0.74 by C($0.19). The company had revenue of C$1.43 billion during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of C$1.55 billion. Emera had a return on equity of 5.43% and a net margin of 6.94%.
Emera Incorporated is an energy and services company, which invests in electricity generation, transmission and distribution, gas transmission and utility services. The Company operates through six segments: Emera Florida and New Mexico; Nova Scotia Power Inc (NSPI); Emera Maine; Emera Caribbean; Emera Energy, and Corporate and Other.
Receive News & Ratings for Emera Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Emera Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.