Emercoin (CURRENCY:EMC) traded up 19% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. Over the last week, Emercoin has traded 57% higher against the dollar. Emercoin has a total market cap of $183.31 million and $1.25 million worth of Emercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Emercoin coin can now be bought for approximately $4.43 or 0.00050842 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Tux Exchange, LiteBit.eu, HitBTC and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Experience Points (XP) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $104.60 or 0.01201070 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00019071 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 19.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004700 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.22 or 0.00036960 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003965 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00009121 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded down 28.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00013581 BTC.
Emercoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Hybrid of NameCoin and PPCoin. More focused on the production of coins by PoS than PoW. Mining has a bonus on the interval 1-512 difficulty for high initial issue of coins. Further difficulty will gradually increase, making PoS mining more promising. Emercoin offers a 6% annual POS reward with 30 day coin maturity. Coin added by @chopcoin Team “
Emercoin Coin Trading
Emercoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, xBTCe, Bittrex, YoBit, CoinExchange, Livecoin, HitBTC and Tux Exchange. It is not currently possible to buy Emercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Emercoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Emercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Emercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.