Enigma (CURRENCY:XNG) traded up 5.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. One Enigma token can now be bought for approximately $0.26 or 0.00003025 BTC on major exchanges including Binance, Mercatox, EtherDelta and Liqui. Enigma has a total market capitalization of $154,272.00 and approximately $61.00 worth of Enigma was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Enigma has traded down 1.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012170 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $112.01 or 0.01284420 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004513 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00021092 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011528 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00048678 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 137% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002086 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 20% against the dollar and now trades at $27.92 or 0.00320217 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.22 or 0.00105735 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Enigma is a decentralized data marketplace, that guarantees the privacy of their users' shared data cryptographically. Enigma’s computational model is based on an optimized version of secure multi-party computation, backed by a verifiable secret-sharing scheme. For storage, Enigma uses a modified distributed hashtable for holding secret-shared data. An external blockchain is utilized as the controller of the network. It manages access control, identities and serves as a tamper-proof log of events. Security deposits are required and fees are charged in order to incentivize operation, correctness and fairness in the system. ENG is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 token that serves as currency on Enigma's network. “
Buying and Selling Enigma
Enigma can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, EtherDelta, Binance, Tidex, Liqui and Mercatox. It is not currently possible to purchase Enigma directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Enigma must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Enigma using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Enigma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enigma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.