EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded up 3.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. Over the last week, EOS has traded 10.7% higher against the dollar. EOS has a market cap of $5.94 billion and $331.59 million worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EOS token can now be bought for approximately $8.95 or 0.00102153 BTC on major exchanges including BtcTrade.im, OpenLedger DEX, Liqui and Cobinhood.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ark (ARK) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.08 or 0.00046580 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00005584 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 21.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002332 BTC.
- Blockpool (BPL) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003141 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded up 21.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00019217 BTC.
- Bitcoin White (BTW) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002693 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “EOS.IO is software that introduces a blockchain architecture designed to enable vertical and horizontal scaling of decentralized applications (the “EOS.IO Software”). This is achieved through an operating system-like construct upon which applications can be built. The software provides accounts, authentication, databases, asynchronous communication and the scheduling of applications across multiple CPU cores and/or clusters. The resulting technology is a blockchain architecture that has the potential to scale to millions of transactions per second, eliminates user fees and allows for quick and easy deployment of decentralized applications. For more information, please read the EOS.IO Technical White Paper. “
Buying and Selling EOS
EOS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ChaoEX, Bibox, CoolCoin, Gate.io, Livecoin, ZB.COM, Mercatox, COSS, Kraken, OpenLedger DEX, EXX, Bitfinex, YoBit, Huobi, Kucoin, BigONE, Bit-Z, Cobinhood, IDEX, EtherDelta, OEX, HitBTC, BtcTrade.im, Exrates, Coinrail, Liqui, OKEx, Tidex, Binance and Bithumb. It is not possible to purchase EOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EOS must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.