EquiTrader (CURRENCY:EQT) traded up 9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. EquiTrader has a total market cap of $2.81 million and $12,087.00 worth of EquiTrader was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, EquiTrader has traded up 41.9% against the dollar. One EquiTrader coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.28 or 0.00003207 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $157.77 or 0.01835820 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0531 or 0.00000618 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004150 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00006206 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008761 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00026966 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.27 or 0.00038010 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004604 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002067 BTC.
EquiTrader Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “EquiTrader is a decentralized crowdsourced trading analysis platform that rewards traders with app tokens for providing valuable market analysis and trading forecasts and provides a social community for traders and investors of cryptocurrency, stock, futures, and forex markets. The rewards are destributed in EQT tokens, a scrypt PoW cryptocurrency. “
Buying and Selling EquiTrader
EquiTrader can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to purchase EquiTrader directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EquiTrader must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EquiTrader using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EquiTrader Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EquiTrader and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.