ERC20 (CURRENCY:ERC20) traded up 35.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on February 12th. One ERC20 token can now be bought for about $0.0015 or 0.00000017 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and EtherDelta. ERC20 has a total market cap of $2.37 million and $406,730.00 worth of ERC20 was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, ERC20 has traded 27.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012346 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $112.01 or 0.01303300 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004518 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00020782 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000509 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011635 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.17 or 0.00048572 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 42.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001970 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $27.69 or 0.00322206 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.06 or 0.00105458 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ERC20 Index is a tokenized index of cryptocurrency which tracks and invests in the 20-top ERC20 tokens. Weekly, profits are distributed in Ether between the top-20 holders of a ERC20 token. “
ERC20 Token Trading
ERC20 can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy ERC20 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ERC20 must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ERC20 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ERC20 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ERC20 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.