Etherparty (CURRENCY:FUEL) traded up 1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. During the last seven days, Etherparty has traded 11.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Etherparty token can now be purchased for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001307 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, ACX, Binance and HitBTC. Etherparty has a total market capitalization of $55.11 million and $725,867.00 worth of Etherparty was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012250 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $111.38 or 0.01283560 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004522 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00021054 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011549 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.23 or 0.00048730 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 175.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002503 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 21.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.37 or 0.00326968 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.20 or 0.00105990 BTC.
Etherparty Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Etherparty is a user-friendly system for the creation, use, and management of smart contracts, that may dramatically expand the rate of commercial and consumer adoption of blockchain technology. While blockchain has the potential to recast the foundations of electronic commerce and data storage, the technology’s use by non-computer professionals has been limited by a lack of user-friendly applications. Etherparty unleashes the speed, cost-reduction and security benefits of smart contracts for individuals and businesses. Etherparty goes further to make otherwise complicated contractual agreements and processes simple and accessible while enabling infrastructure for authentication and automation. “
Buying and Selling Etherparty
Etherparty can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, ACX, Binance, HitBTC and Gate.io. It is not currently possible to buy Etherparty directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Etherparty must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Etherparty using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Etherparty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Etherparty and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.